- How close is a replica watch to the authentic version?
- This entirely depends on the watch you are buying. We will always tell you of any flaws in terms of how close our watches are to the authentic version.
- What is the difference between an Automatic and Quartz movement?
- An automatic movement uses kinetic energy to power itself. This means that no battery is used within the watch. A quartz movement is a battery-powered movement. Most high-end authentic watches use automatic movements.
- How long will a replica watch last?
- Just like an authentic watch, this entirely depends on how well you treat your watch. An automatic watch should be taken to your local watch-smith for a servicing every year, approximately. This will be to ensure that all parts are well oiled and in the correct position, to keep the parts in good condition and running for a long time. Realistically if you take good care of your watch and get it serviced regularly, your watch can last for many years, just like its authentic counterpart.
- What is a chronograph?
- A chronograph is the small dial on the watch face. Some watches may have 1 chronograph and some can have 4+. They are usually used to show seconds, a stopwatch function or show times for different time zones. All of our watches with chronographs have fully functioning chronographs, just like the authentic version (unless stated otherwise).
- Are your watches water-resistant?
- Most of our watches are water-resistant and we will specify within our description of each watch if a watch has been tested and to what depth. If you do not see a specific depth that a watch can be submerged to then you should assume that the watch can take some light water wear, but is not to be submerged in water or worn in the shower.
- Do your watches come with boxes?
- None of our watches comes with boxes, however we have many boxes for sale to purchase in addition to your timepiece.
- What if there is a watch I want and I cannot find it on your website?
- Please contact us with the link of the watch you want. When sending us a link, please send us a link from a replica watch site (so we know whether it has already been replicated or not).
Parts and Custom orders
- I want to order parts for my watch that are not listed on the website, what do I do?
The first step would be to contact Pre-Sales to find out if we can get the items and the cost of the items. Then you need to create a Custom Order.
A Custom Order serves as a way to pay for anything extra from us. For example, extra parts, straps, etc., you can add the additional cost of these services using the mentioned link.
Ordering and Payment
- How long does it take to process my order?
It takes approximately 48 hours for us to verify your payment before we can move on to the next step. The 48-hour time frame may vary per payment method.
After your payment has been confirmed we will then send you QC (quality control) pictures of the actual watch you will be receiving, along with time accuracy and waterproof test (if the description for the watch states it is waterproof) pictures. From the point of receiving the pictures you will have a 24-hour time frame to respond to the QC email and authorize us to send out your order to you. If you do not respond to the QC email within 24 hours we will take this as your approval and ship the order out to you.
You will then receive an email with a tracking number from our shipping department so you can track your order’s progress.
- What if I want to cancel my order?
- If you have not paid for your order yet, please do not pay for it. We cannot remove it from your order history, but that’s not a problem. If you have already paid for your order, please contact our Billing department to arrange a refund or store credit (depending on what you prefer).
- What payment methods do you accept
- Please check our Payment Methods section on this page to see what methods we currently accept.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged once the order has gone through our processing department and approved by them. The time varies but is usually not longer than 24 hours.
- Do you offer a discount on my purchase if I pay with Bitcoin?
- Yes we do, you will receive a 5% discount for paying with Bitcoin.
- What is the process if I want to pay with Bitcoin?
- When you select either of these options when checking out you will receive via email the relevant information to complete your payment.
Shipping and Handling
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs vary from country to country. Please see our Shipping Fee Table.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping takes between 7-10 business days (not including weekends or public holidays) to arrive to you. Please note that this is the shipping time and does not include the time needed to process your order. We are not held responsible for any shipping delay, as we have no control over the package once we have shipped it out.
- How long does via UK shipping take?
- The approximate timeframe for via UK shipping is 3 weeks.
- What shipping companies do you use?
- Depending on where we are shipping the watch we will either use EMS, DHL or Airmail (Airmail is mostly used for orders of small accessories, like parts, straps, etc.). All shipments are sent using express delivery and are fully track able. Most of the time we use EMS and we always declare the item within the package to be of low value, so it slides undetected by customs.
- What happens if my package gets stuck in customs?
- If your package gets stopped in customs and confiscated please contact us, we will either refund or reship (your choice).
- What happens if my watch arrives damaged?
- You have 72 hours from the point your package arrives to tell us if there is a fault with your watch. If we do not hear of any complaints about your watches within 72 hours it is acknowledged by you that we have taken this to mean that you are happy with your order and there are no issues to resolve. Please go to the Warranties & Returns section below for a more expanded and in-depth explanation of our policies.
- What is via UK Forwarding shipping?
- Some countries have very strict customs and policies. Seeing as China is known for replica goods this can sometimes result in a package coming from China being opened and possibly confiscated. For these countries we strongly advise you to avail of our via UK Forwarding shipping option. For an extra $20 we will have your watch shipped to our agent in the UK, who will then in turn ship your watch to you. This may seem like a much longer process, but ultimately your order arrives to you safe! We will inform you before we send out the watch of the country you reside have been deemed risky to send to without UK Forwarding shipping.
- Can you tell me more about Airmail?
- Airmail packages usually take between 14-28 days to arrive. If you would like to track your Airmail package please go to the following link: http://intmail.183.com.cn
Promotions and Discount
- Do you offer coupon codes and discounts?
- We have promotions and discount coupons often, subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to receive them.
Warranty, Returns and Refunds
- How long is the warranty on your watches?
- We offer a 6 months warranty on all watches. However you will be the one to pay for return shipping to us. We will cover $20 for the shipping back to you in your country (which is usually the cost of Airmail), so, if you want faster or tracked shipping you would be asked to pay the excess over $20.
The watches that we sell are under the warranty of the Makers and as such any repair or modification you undertake yourself or is done by a 3rd party watch-smith/modder will void your 6 month warranty with us, and any repairs you wish us to undertake will be a paid repair, including shipping both ways and the customs risk in shipping to us and us shipping it back to you.
- What happens if my watch has water damage, am I still covered under the warranty?
- Unfortunately not, we cannot be held responsible for water damage as there is no way of knowing whether you submerged your watch deeper than what was recommended by us in the product’s description.
- What happens if I am not home to accept the watch and I cannot pick it up from the depot in time before it gets returned to sender?
- We are not held responsible if you are not home to pick up the order (shipping companies usually attempt to deliver a few times before sending the package back or hold it in the depot for a couple of weeks to a month for you to personally pick it up). When and if the watch arrives back to us we will re-ship the watch to you at your own expense.
- What if I would like a refund?
- Unfortunately our items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for another item or returnable for store credit. It is your responsibility to thoroughly research the watch you are interested in before purchasing and to make an informed purchase. If your watch should arrive damaged then we will fix it for free and ship it back to you for free (you only pay for return shipping to us) as per our 6 month warranty. It will be at our discretion as to whether we repair your watch or replace the defective parts or replace the whole watch.
- What happens if you send me the wrong items?
- We have never done this before, but if this should happen we will pay for return shipping to us and we will send you out your correct order rapidly, also free of charge.
Do you need help or information regarding ordering a watch? You can find it here.
All you need to know about ordering watches at PureTime Watches
We offer multiple payment methods, each with their own benefits.
Creditcard (Visa, MasterCard, JCB)
Your payment details will be encrypted through SSL-method. Together with your creditcard company we make sure the processing will be done correctly. Possibly your credit card company will ask for a 3D-Secure verification code. This is extra security for online payments done with creditcards.
Bitcoins (5% discount)
PureTime is the very first Trusted Dealer to let you pay with Bitcoins! By using this payment method you will get 5% discount on your order. Discount coupons cannot be used with this payment method. We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the bank account information within 1 working day.
Western Union, TransferWise, and MoneyGram （3% discount）
By using these payment method you will get 3% discount on your order. Discount coupons cannot be used with this payment method. We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the bank account information within 1 working day.
It is the nature of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies that all transactions are final with no method of chargeback or recourse for the sender of the funds. As such we are unable to reverse or provide refunds for any payment made through our payment system. If your purchased items are out of stock or we cannot deliver in time, we will gladly refund them to you. Simply contact our billing department and send us the transaction ID, verification code, and refund address. Refunds will be either (at our discretion):
- the original amount of coins received, or
- an amount equivalent to the USD value at the time of the transaction.
We offer multiple shipping methods for each region in the world to ensure delivery without customs problems.
Express with Track & Trace
Express shipping with Track & Trace for all countries world-wide.
We can now ship to most of the EU Countries safely without going through UK, we will choose the safest and fastest way to deliver your order. You save time and shipping fees. If your country is not safe, this option is not shown.
For countries which have strict customs policies, we strongly advice you to use the UK Forwarding shipping method, your order will be shipped from China to UK and then UK to your country, this may seem like a long process but it is the safest shipping method to EU Countries.
Shipping Fee Table
|Watches||Express||EU Direct||UK Forwarding|
|Rates subject to change|